Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Hi all! I started this blog a few years back, and like so many people had every intention of keeping up with it. I spent 3 years back in school earning a degree in animation, and then spent a year working full time as the Senior Graphic Designer at a local printer. So even though I haven't been blogging, I have been productive!

Yesterday, June 2, 2014, I launched a Kickstarter campaign called Geeked On Stickers and T-Shirts. As the name implies, it is a crowd-funding campaign set up so that I can produce some really cool stickers and t-shirts for people like myself who are into geeky things like comic books, table-top games, video games, science fiction, fantasy, vampires, zombies, etc. The first 4 designs are below:





Please check out the project on Kickstarter.com. It's under "Design" and you can search for Geeked On to find it. Help spread the word and if it looks like something you would like to be a part of please help fund!

Over the next couple of weeks I'll post some of the work I've done over the last couple of years. Thanks for visiting!



No comments:

Post a Comment